ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The services that Sustainable Solar Services provides to User is subject to the following Terms & Conditions (“T&C”). Sustainable Solar Services reserves the right to update the T&C at any time without notice to User. The most current version of the T&C can be reviewed by clicking on the “Terms & Conditions” hypertext link located at the bottom of our Web pages.
- This Agreement, which incorporates by reference other provisions applicable to use of www.solarsponsoring.com.au, including, but not limited to, supplemental terms and conditions set forth hereof (“Supplemental Terms”) governing the use of certain specific material contained in www.solarsponsoring.com.au, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of www.solarsponsoring.com.au by User. By using Sustainable Solar Services (other than to read this Agreement for the first time), User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use www.solarsponsoring.com.au is personal to User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. User is responsible for all use of User’s Account (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use of User’s Account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User’s password(s), if any.
- Sustainable Solar Services shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of www.solarsponsoring.com.au, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
Sustainable Solar Services shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to User’s use of www.solarsponsoring.com.au, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on www.solarsponsoring.com.au, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which User obtains notice thereof. Any use of www.solarsponsoring.com.au by User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by User of such changes, modifications or additions.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Through its Web property, Sustainable Solar Services provides User with access to a variety of resources, and product information (collectively “Services”). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to the Terms & Conditions.
User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, software and other equipment needed for access to and use of www.solarsponsoring.com.au and all charges related thereto.
- User shall use www.solarsponsoring.com.au for lawful purposes only. User shall not post or transmit through www.solarsponsoring.com.au any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without Sustainable Solar Services ‘s express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by a User that in Sustainable Solar Services ‘s discretion restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying www.solarsponsoring.com.au will not be permitted. User shall not use www.solarsponsoring.com.au to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with Sustainable Solar Services .
- www.solarsponsoring.com.au contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, photos, graphics and the entire contents of www.solarsponsoring.com.au are copyrighted as a collective work under the Australian copyright laws. Sustainable Solar Services owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. User may download copyrighted material for User’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of Sustainable Solar Services and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. User acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on www.solarsponsoring.com.au any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with User. User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of www.solarsponsoring.com.au, User automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted Sustainable Solar Services the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. User also permits any other User to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that User’s personal use. User hereby grants Sustainable Solar Services the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on www.solarsponsoring.com.au by User.
- The foregoing provisions of Section 5 are for the benefit of Sustainable Solar Services, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
Sustainable Solar Services its logos are trademarks of Sustainable Solar Services Ltd. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on Sustainable Solar Services are the property of their respective owners.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, email address, logo, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.